- Prerequisites: proven skills in synthesis and characterization of porous materials, <7 years after finalization of PhD or equivalent degree.
- 20 month fixed contract starting from 01.02.2018.
- Compensation includes an equivalent of 2450(gross) / ~1770 (net) Eur, paid holidays and subsidized meals.
- Participation in the highly competitive cooperative network of Czech physicochemists ( Prof. J. Čejka, Prof. P. Nachtigall). Good working conditions in a well-equipped group.
- Excellent carrier starter for further work in applied chemistry due to industrial topicality.
The complete list of requirements and additional information are given
Please, send your CV with a list of publications for the preliminary selection to Prof. Roman Bulanek, Roman.Bulanek-at-upce.cz .