English version

Ответить
Serge
автор
Контактная информация:

English version

Сообщение Serge » Вт сен 22, 2009 2:14 am

Hello guys,

Here I would want to discuss the option of running English version of this sub-forum. For those of you who don't guess who I am - I am the admin of this forum, so please don't flood in this topic and try to be collaborative.

For this decision (about creating English version) I need to know how many visitors in English we currently have. Thus it would be of great help if you can show up here and make a small note saying that you're using English and cannot read Russian (I suppose this sometimes happen ;-) ). Also any comments on how this subfourum should be looking and working are very welcome.

P.S.: I specially place this survey in this forum in order to be closer to end-users, so moderators are kindly asked not to move the topic for about a month so that we could eventually get some representatiove outcome.
although we appreciate diversity in our company being conservative we cannot accept any unexpected efforts to reach one's cbrtkm

tapira1

Re: English version

Сообщение tapira1 » Вт сен 22, 2009 2:23 am

OK
Последний раз редактировалось tapira1 Чт сен 24, 2009 3:52 am, всего редактировалось 2 раза.

Serge
автор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Serge » Вт сен 22, 2009 2:27 am

thanx for the first response (wouldn't even believe the one might come that fast!)
I would appreciate you noting country of current location/residence so that we could judge the geography as well.
although we appreciate diversity in our company being conservative we cannot accept any unexpected efforts to reach one's cbrtkm

sangdy

Сообщение sangdy » Чт сен 24, 2009 2:00 am

Me using English and could read Russian by Google language translation.

Serge
автор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Serge » Ср сен 30, 2009 1:54 am

Well, 2 guys is obviously not enough for us to bother that much...

Maxis

Сообщение Maxis » Ср сен 30, 2009 3:22 am

As this sub-forum is getting more popular and most of the visitors are highly educated, English should be the easiest way to communicate no matter we are native or non-native speakers.
Suggest our Russian comrades post in English for better understanding if it's not offensive.

pyridone

Сообщение pyridone » Ср сен 30, 2009 3:30 pm

English version is better, but google translation also works fine most of the time.

[quote = "Serge"] Hello guys,

Here I would want to discuss the option of running English version of this sub-forum. For those of you who don't guess who I am - I am the admin of this forum, so please don't flood in this topic and try to be collaborative.

For this decision (about creating English version) I need to know how many visitors in English we currently have. Thus it would be of great help if you can show up here and make a small note saying that you're using English and cannot read Russian (I suppose this sometimes happen ;-)). Also any comments on how this subfourum should be looking and working are very welcome.

PS: I specially place this survey in this forum in order to be closer to end-users, so moderators are kindly asked not to move the topic [/ u] for about a month so that we could eventually get some representatiove outcome . [/ quote]

talerapuneet

Сообщение talerapuneet » Чт окт 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi thanks for your concern for the english speakers...
I am an english speaker...do not understand russian
Though it would be helpful to have an english version of these sub forum...it never bothered me to translate using google translate
thanks anyway... :up:

Ответить

Вернуться в «Полезные материалы от участников форума»