+++синтез reaxys and SF

Поиск в химических базах данных (Beilstein, SciFinder и др.)
Ответить
eizo

+++синтез reaxys and SF

Сообщение eizo » Ср ноя 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Здравствуйте коллеги.
Посмотрите пож-та синтез 2-хлор-3-пиридилгидразина СAS 117087-45-3
Последний раз редактировалось eizo Чт ноя 17, 2011 3:00 pm, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Serty

Re: синтез reaxys and SF

Сообщение Serty » Ср ноя 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Reaxys :arrow:
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

eizo

Сообщение eizo » Чт ноя 17, 2011 11:04 am

Спасибо Serty.
Подожду еще SciFinder

Arkadii_Tarasevych

Сообщение Arkadii_Tarasevych » Чт ноя 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Результаты поиска синтеза по СкайФайндеру:

1. Pyrrolo[2,3-c]pyridine derivatives as proton pump inhibitors and processes for the preparation thereof By Choi, Ryong; Kim, Jae-Gyu; Ahn, Byung-Nak; Lee, Hyouk-Woo; Yoon, Suk-Won; Yoon, Young-Ae; Kim, Dong-Hoon; Park, Chan-Sun; Han, Seok-Hee; Cha, Myung-Hun; et alFrom PCT Int. Appl. (2006), WO 2006025716 A1 20060309. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS
The invention provides pyrrolo[2,3-c]pyridine derivs. of formula I or pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, processes for the prepn. thereof, and compns. comprising the same. The pyrrolo[2,3-c]pyridine derivs. or pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof of the present invention have excellent proton pump inhibition effects and possess the ability to attain a reversible proton pump inhibitory effect. Compds. of formula I wherein R1 is H, (un)substituted (un)branched C1-7 alkyl, (un)substituted (un)branched C2-6 alkenyl, (un)substituted (un)branched C2-6 alkynyl, etc.; R2 is (un)branched C1-6 alkyl; R3 is H, (un)substituted (un)branched C1-6 alkyl, halo, CN, etc.; R4 is H, (un)substituted (un)branched C1-6 alkyl, (un)substituted (un)branched C2-6 alkenyl, halo, etc.; R5 is (un)substituted 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolinyl, (un)substituted phenoxymethyl, (un)substituted Ph, etc.; and pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, are claimed. Example compd. II·HCl was prepd. by allylation of 7-(4-fluorophenoxymethyl)-2,3-dimethyl-1H-pyrrolo[2,3-c]pyridine followed by addn. of hydrochloric acid. All the invention compds. were evaluated for their proton pump inhibitory activity. From the assay, it was detd. that compd. II exhibited IC50 value of 0.41 μM.

2. Synthesis of halogen-substituted pyridyl and pyrimidyl derivatives of [3,2-c]pyrazolo corticosteroids: strategies for the development of glucocorticoid receptor mediated imaging agents By Hoyte, Robert M.; Zhang, Jing-xin; Lerum, Ronald; Oluyemi, Aladejebi; Persaud, Prita; O'Connor, Craig; Labaree, David C.; Hochberg, Richard B. From Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (2002), 45(24), 5397-5405. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS
Ligands for the glucocorticoid receptor labeled with high-energy isotopes are highly desired for their potential applications in nuclear medical studies of the brain where the deregulation of this receptor system is thought to be involved in various neurodegenerative disorders. Analogs of the glucocorticoid cortivazol were previously prepd. as target compds. for labeling with high-energy isotopes. However, the Ph rings of arylpyrazoles of this type are not sufficiently activated for nucleophilic substitution reactions that are generally required for the synthesis of radiohalogenated analogs. Since suitably substituted arom. nitrogen heterocyclic groups are amenable to nucleophilic substitution, the goal of this study was the synthesis of pyridylpyrazolo and pyrimidylpyrazolo analogs similar to cortivazol that could be labeled with radiohalogens in the pyridine or pyrimidine rings. The synthesis of several [3,2-c]pyrazolo steroids contg. pyridyl, halopyridyl, and pyrimidyl substituents at the 2' position of the pyrazole ring is described. These compds. were tested for binding to the glucocorticoid receptor and for biol. activity in glucocorticoid responsive HeLa cells grown in tissue culture. Of the pyridyl and pyrimidyl derivs., 2'-(3-pyridyl)-11β,17,21-trihydroxy-16α-methyl-20-oxopregn-4-eno[3,2-c]pyrazole showed superior activity in both assays and it was used as the basis for the synthesis of several analogs that were halogenated in the pyridine ring. These halogenated compds. were all tested for their binding to the glucocorticoid receptor and for their biol. activity. One, a fluorinated compd. 2'-(2-fluoro-5-pyridyl)-11β,17,21-trihydroxy-16α-methyl-20-oxopregn-4-eno[3,2-c]pyrazole had excellent activity, considerably better than the potent glucocorticoid dexamethasone. Most importantly, fluorination was achieved using a nucleophilic exchange reaction, a method that is adaptable to radiolabeling with the positron-emitting isotope fluorine-18. Thus, considering its superior biol. activity and adaptability for facile radiosynthesis, this target compd. has the potential for imaging of glucocorticoid receptor contg. tissues using positron emission tomog.
SubstancesReactions~20 Citings

3. Preparation of N-arylhydrazines By Mildenberger, Hilmar; Kehne, Heinz; Stark, Herbert; Schuetze, Rainer; Schmitz, Ernst; Andreae, Siegfried From Ger. Offen. (1994), DE 4303918 A1 19940818. Language: German, Database: CAPLUS
Title compds. [I; R = cyano, NO2, (halo)alkyl, (halo)alkoxy, etc.; R6 = NR1R2; R1,R2 = H; R1R2 = CHR3, CR4R5; R3= (un)substituted Ph, -naphthyl; R4,R5 = H, alk(en)yl, alkanoyl; R4R5 = atoms to complete a (heterocyclic) ring; X = atoms to complete a (heterocyclic) ring; Y = H, acyl; n = 0-4] were prepd. by condensation of I (R6 = H) with oxazirines II followed by hydrolysis of I (R6 = N:CR4R5). Thus, N-(2-chloro-3-pyridyl)acetamide was condensed with II [R4R5 = (CH2)5] in the presence of Dabco and the product (62%) hydrolized with HCl to give 78% 2-chloro-3-hydrazinopyridine.
SubstancesReactions~0 Citings

4. Aminations with oxaziridines - syntheses of aryl- and hetaryl-hydrazines By Andreae, Siegfried; Schmitz, Ernst From Heterocycles (1994), 37(1), 379-86. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS
Five acetylaminobenzenes I (R = 2-cyano, 2,4-Cl2, 2-Br, 2,4-Me2, 2-MeO, X = CH), two 3-acetylaminopyridines I (R = 2-Cl, 2-SCH2Ph, X = N) and one 3-acetylaminopyridine 1-oxide I [R = 2-Cl, X = N(O)] are aminated by 1-oxa-2-azaspiro[2.5]octane/DABCO to cyclohexylidenehydrazino compds. II (R1 = COMe, H), which are characterized as benzaldehyde or 4-nitrobenzaldehydehydrazones III (R2 = Ph, 4-O2NC6H4). In some cases the acetyl group is removed during the amination.
SubstancesReactions~6 Citings

5. Transformations of 1-(2-chloropyridyl-3)-4-ethoxycarbonyl- and 1-(2-chloropyridyl-3)-4-ethoxycarbonylmethyl thiosemicarbazides. Attempts to prepare pyrido[3,2-e]-1,2,4-thiadiazine By Koren, Bozidar; Stanovnik, Branko; Tisler, Miha From Monatshefte fuer Chemie (1988), 119(3), 333-9. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS
2-Chloro-3-hydrazinopyridine (I, R = H) was converted with ethoxycarbonyl and ethoxycarbonylmethyl isothiocyanates into 1,4-disubstituted thiosemicarbazides I [R = CSNH(CH2)nCO2Et, n = 0,1 (II)] while with Ph isothiocyanate directly 1H-pyrido[3,2-e]-1,3,4-thiadiazine III (R1 = Ph) was formed. Attempts to cyclize the thiosemicarbazides II into pyridothiadiazine derivs. III (R1 = CO2Et, CH2CO2Et) failed. In the reaction of II (n = 0) with hydrazine, 2-aminothiazolo[5,4-b]pyridine IV was formed, while II (n = 1) gave only the corresponding hydrazide I (R = CSNHCH2CONHNH2) (V). Cyclization of V, or cyclocondensation of II (n = 1) with EtO2CC≡CCO2Et, gave chloropyridyl(oxadiazolinyl)hydrazine derivs.

eizo

Сообщение eizo » Чт ноя 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Cпасибо Arkadii_Tarasevych.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Химические базы данных»