Рекомендательное письмо, нужен совет

все вопросы, касающиеся поступления и обучения в аспирантуре
Ответить
JannLee

Рекомендательное письмо, нужен совет

Сообщение JannLee » Чт янв 22, 2009 3:24 am

Все привет,
вобщем составил тут рекомендательно письмо на английском. Проверьте, не очень я тут приукрасил.
Вот текст:

To whom it may concern,

А asked me to write a letter of recommendation to support his application. I am pleasant to provide a reference on such an excellent student.
А worked in my research group for about half a year, since fall 2008. Due to tough economical time nowdays, adequate financing for his project is quite difficult. However, inspite of his short-term stay I got a positive impression on him. During his stay in my group he deals with such an important direction of bio-chemistry as synthesis and characterisation of ruthenium and osmium complexes, which is an important part of our major research concerning understanding the activity of metal-based compounds against cancer cells. He quickly manged to understand complex mechanism of reactions, construction of experimental technisques then carried out a lot of independant trials and accomplished this rather difficult synthesis on his own will, so I think he has real interest and high potential for research in anorganic chemistry.
A priori joining to our group he gave an excellent presentation of his recent results at our university and shown exceptional oratorical abilities as well as good English. He is a good team-worker and bears duties with high responsibility. He always tries to explain difficult matters to his fellow-students. In my opinion, А would be a good instructor for undergraduate courses.
In over 12 years of teaching, I have known other students with qualities equivalent to А and I am convinced that he possesses the necessary background and personal skills to quickly acquire additional knolwledge, be a good team-worker and succeed in becoming a renowned science in the future.

Best regards.

Maloy

Re: Рекомендательное письмо, нужен совет

Сообщение Maloy » Чт янв 22, 2009 1:17 pm

если это рекомендация, то А не может кого-либо аскить ее писать! вроде так?

ИСН
Робин Гуд
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ИСН » Чт янв 22, 2009 1:25 pm

В отечественных условиях A приходит к профессору и говорит: "напишите мну рекомендацию", а тот ему в ответ что-то вроде: "ну ты составь, а я подпишу".
По существу. Приукрасить не бойтесь (да и как бы мы это проверили?), а по мелочи бы поправить кое-что.
in spite (раздельно)
he dealt with
managed
techniques
inorganic
fellow students (дефис лишний)
как-то так.

VTur

Сообщение VTur » Чт янв 22, 2009 3:38 pm

May be
"I do not know other"
instead of
"In over 12 years of teaching, I have known other students with qualities equivalent to А"
После отстоя требуйте долива

JannLee

Сообщение JannLee » Пт янв 23, 2009 12:54 am

Maloy,
Почему вот я ищу позицию и попросил его написать письмо. Профессор занятой человек.

Schlenk

Сообщение Schlenk » Пн мар 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I am pleased to ...
Prior to joining our group...
... renowned scientist.
...reaction mechanisms.. (vs. mechanisms of reactions)
independEnt
... he is really interested in ... and has A high...
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Ответить

Вернуться в «аспирантура»