BOS 2018, Tallinn constitutes the 10th biennial international conference on organic synthesis. The BOS conference main aims have remained unchanged during this long eighteen years history:
* to convey the excitement of synthetic organic chemistry as practiced in industry and universities worldwide;
* to promote interactions between chemists of different countries in order to create links, collaborations, common research projects in both, academic and industrial settings.
Programme and format
* Invited lectures by a distinguished roster of Baltic and international speakers.
* A balanced program of academic and industrial speakers presenting fundamental and practical aspects of organic synthesis.
* Poster sessions held in a congenial atmosphere to stimulate discussion.
A full social programme with a reception, final banquet and city tours.
In Tallinn, we will celebrate our 10th BOS by remaining true to our aims with a diverse and wide-ranging program, including several Nobel Laureates and our exemplary academic-industrial representation of speakers (https://boschem.eu/bos2018/speakers/). We cordially invite you to join us in Tallinn for a feast of organic chemistry, partake Estonian culture, enjoy architecture, and beauty of Tallinn and local cuisine. We hope to make it a memorable experience for all participants.
1 November 2017: Conference registration opens; Abstract submission opens; Accommodation reservation opens
15 May 2018: Deadline for abstract submission
25 May 2018: Deadline for early registration
1 June 2018: Deadline for the reservation of preferentially priced accommodation
15 June 2018: Deadline for registration
1-4 July 2018: BOS 2018 conference
On-line registration https://boschem.eu/bos2018/registration/#
Abstract submission https://boschem.eu/bos2018/abstracts/
Дедушка решил на Таллин посмотреть? Понимаю его, приятный и интересный город.
Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 0 гостей